XPRT Media sites are online information, communication, advertising and sales service centers for professionals worldwide, developed and maintained from a central office in Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid), Spain. Your access and use of XPRT Media sites is explicitly subject to your compliance with the terms and conditions set forth below.
XPRT Media maintains its websites to enhance environmental professionals’ access to information about products, services and general environmental & agriculture industry information worldwide. Our goal is to keep this information timely and accurate. If errors are brought to our attention, we will try to correct them as soon as possible.
However, XPRT Media accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the material on its sites. This material is:
- Information of a general nature only which is not intended to address the specific circumstances of any particular individual or entity;
- Not necessarily comprehensive, complete, accurate, or up-to-date;
- Sometimes linked to external sites over which XPRT Media has no control and for which XPRT Media assumes no responsibility
- Inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by XPRT Media of the site
- Not professional or legal advice (if you need specific advice, you should always consult a suitably qualified professional).
It is our goal to minimize disruption caused by technical errors. XPRT Media accepts no responsibility with regard to such problems incurred as a result of using this site or any linked external sites.
Except for information, products, or services clearly identified as being supplied by XPRT Media, XPRT Media does not operate, control, or endorse any information, products, or services on its websites in any way. All information, products, and services offered on XPRT Media sites are offered by third parties. XPRT Media cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files or software of any kind, or from any source, available for downloading through XPRT Media sites, will be free of infection, viruses, or defects that manifest contaminating or destructive properties.
Some interactive areas of XPRT Media sites occur in real time and are not edited, censored, or otherwise controlled by XPRT Media sites staff. XPRT Media cannot and does not screen all content provided by users of its sites. Notwithstanding the foregoing, XPRT Media reserves the right to monitor content on the site and to remove content which XPRT Media, in its sole discretion, determines to be harmful, offensive, or otherwise in violation of these policies of operation. In order to maintain an informative and valuable service that meets the needs of the users of the website and avoids the harm that can result from the dissemination of statements that are false, malicious, violate of the rights of others, or otherwise harmful, it is necessary to establish the following rules to protect against abuse:
While using XPRT Media sites you may not:
- (I) post or transmit any message anonymously or under a false name;
- (II) post or transmit any unlawful or otherwise objectionable information of any kind;
- (III) post or transmit any message which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person;
- (IV) post or transmit any information, file or software that contains a virus or any other contaminating or destructive features
XPRT Media S.L., CIF: B-82332990 Registered in Madrid , Volume 14252, Book 0, Page 39, Section 8, M-234838, No. 1